background1

Sunday 22 March 2009

I'm Back!!!!

Cardmaking is making a come back...........................
I have twitchy fingers, since starting my new job, i found that i did not have time for crafting anymore............... but after creating some great displays at work, i thought, nooooooooooo i want to make some more cards again, i got on the computer and ordered a couple (perhaps a little bit more than that!!) tilda stamps, and a few new punches, and here goes............ watch this space they will be shown on her over the next couple of days!!!
As Arnie once said "I'll be back", and I AM!! Crafters cannot just walk away and never do it again, it is something that is in you!
Take care and I hope you have all had a great weekend! and Happy Mothers Day to you all!
xxSally-Annexx

No comments: